IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Solo PerformanceUMI PerformanceUnbalanced EngineeringBlaine Fabrication.comHotpart.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trade my 18x10.5 Speedlines for your 18x10.5 aftermarkets?
Racing Geek
post Jan 28 2010, 05:31 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,924

Well, I have recently run into major money issues and need cash. Since I don't want to go back to the IROC wheels (because I want to keep my C5 brake setup) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me 2 of their aftermarket 18x10.5 C5 Z06 wheels and cash for two of my 18x10.5 Speedline wheels. My Speedline wheels are in pretty much mint condition with only a couple very slight scratchs here and there. They came off a Vette that only had 10k miles on it. A local trade would be great but I know that will probably never happen. I also figured that since I'm still only doing local autocross events ion street rubber and my car sees street duty, the heavier aftermarket wheels won't affect me at all.

I also have one front 17x9.5 C5 Z06 Speedline wheel for sale as well. This wheel is off the same car and in the same condition. All three wheels will come with the stock centercap if you want it. I think I may have the fourth center cap even though I don't have the wheel for it.

Let me know,
Mike

This post has been edited by Racing Geek: Jan 28 2010, 05:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leebo
post Jan 28 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 7,103

didn't mean to copy this quote but anyway I am interesred in the 17" wheel could you send pics to lee33lyn@yahoo.com and how much do you want for it?
thanks Leebo

QUOTE (Racing Geek @ Jan 28 2010, 12:31 AM) *
Well, I have recently run into major money issues and need cash. Since I don't want to go back to the IROC wheels (because I want to keep my C5 brake setup) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me 2 of their aftermarket 18x10.5 C5 Z06 wheels and cash for two of my 18x10.5 Speedline wheels. My Speedline wheels are in pretty much mint condition with only a couple very slight scratchs here and there. They came off a Vette that only had 10k miles on it. A local trade would be great but I know that will probably never happen. I also figured that since I'm still only doing local autocross events ion street rubber and my car sees street duty, the heavier aftermarket wheels won't affect me at all.

I also have one front 17x9.5 C5 Z06 Speedline wheel for sale as well. This wheel is off the same car and in the same condition. All three wheels will come with the stock centercap if you want it. I think I may have the fourth center cap even though I don't have the wheel for it.

Let me know,
Mike
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2024 - 12:18 PM