IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringUMI PerformanceHotpart.comSolo Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PAC Beehive GP, the original beehives that were sold under the "918"
Herron Performan...
post Jun 19 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,085

From this thread:
PAC Beehive GP discussion
there was alot of interest for these springs. I have spoken with Chris at PAC about doing this GP thru Herron Performance and he says it is fine. I also have received a few emails wanting these springs ASAP.

I have loaded the PAC 1218s and 1518s on my website under Group Purchases. The sooner we get 5 paid orders the sooner this will be a go, the pricing is based on 10 paid orders but know you guys will come thru and to shorten the wait time I only want 5 paid orders.

Logistically this is what has to happen, the springs will be ordered and shipped to my business and then the next day they will go out via UPS, this could actually take up to 8 days once the order has been placed with PAC but I think this is an exceptional deal and others have stated that they could not offer this level of pricing.

Pricing for the 1218s is $120 shipped to your door. And the 1518s are $200 shipped.
PAC Beehive Spring GP

I accept paypal at shon@herronperformance.com or there is a PP option on the website. If you would like to pay with Credit Card let me know and I will call you to get this information over the phone.

Spread the word, this seems to be everyone's answer to the 918 failures so let others know what Herron Performance is doing at this time to help you guys out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nape
post Jun 20 2007, 03:39 AM
Post #2

Veteran Member

Member No.: 540

Shit, so much for remembering that 918s were the cat's ass two years ago. Guess I'll just have to hope they don't break, those $180 springs are already set up and on the heads :\

+Quote Post
Herron Performan...
post Jun 20 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #3

The 918 issue seems to be start about 1.5yrs ago. Before then Comp was getting them from PAC.
After that, don't know the company but seems to be of less quality control.

QUOTE (nape @ Jun 19 2007, 10:39 PM) *
Shit, so much for remembering that 918s were the cat's ass two years ago. Guess I'll just have to hope they don't break, those $180 springs are already set up and on the heads :\

+Quote Post
Herron Performan...
post Jun 20 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #4

GP will end June 30th.
Order placed today for 10 1218s and 10 1518s.
Orders will start shipping Monday/Tuesday in the order in which received.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2024 - 03:54 AM