IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Blaine Fabrication.comUnbalanced EngineeringHotpart.comSolo PerformanceUMI Performance

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for assistance, Moderator needed, long hours, no pay...
trackbird
post Jun 29 2004, 03:22 AM
Post #1

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

Julie has just volunteered to mod this forum and try to keep the calander updated. This is a much larger job than anticipated and it was suggested that it may be manageable with one person to handle autocross events and one to handle the road race schedule (I think Julie would do road races). So, I'm looking for someone with the right type of insanity to handle such a position. The hours are flexible and the pay sucks (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (none, zip, zilch, done for love only), but you can put it in your sig on other boards (frrax.com moderator) for bragging rights (IMG:http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) . If anyone (or 2 people) would like to give it a shot, post up or toss me a PM. Julie and I both thank you.

Thanks!

Kevin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trackbird
post Jun 29 2004, 02:51 PM
Post #2

FRRAX Owner/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 196

Brian (shortbus) has decided to give it a shot.

Julie, help is on the way!!!

+Quote Post
CMC #37
post Jun 29 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #3

CMCer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 194

Right on Shortbus! Thank you! I think now we have a chance at keeping the calendar current with stuff we all like. If you guys and gals would like to see a series that is not on there, let me or Brian know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:31 PM